What do you think of this theory?

• Very good and well written

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Totally Flawed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Smoothshake317

Pro Squid
Hello fellow squids, I am back with another theory and this time it is about the Nozzlenoses. For those of you who don't know, the Nozzlenoses are quirky shooters that lack auto-fire capabilities and have a short cool down time before firing again. In return however, these weapons gain superb fire rates (L-3 being the same as Aerospray, while H-3 being the same as Splattershot Jr.), above average range, supreme amounts of accuracy, and due to the burst fire mechanic, far greater mobility and ink efficiency.

Now while these weapons are based off of burst fire assault rifles, I have also likened them to an often forgotten type of weapon. These weapons in science fiction are described with some shockingly similarity to that of the Nozzlenoses. This weapon is... the ray gun!

The Nozzlenoses make me think of ray guns due to their insane accuracy, burst fire mechanic, and ink efficiency.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
It could be compared to a lot of type of weapons I think. One person compared it to the Pulse Rifle in Destiny.

Ber

Full Squid
NNID
Bernee
I'm not really familiar with science fiction, is it really common for ray guns to have burst fire? sounds kinda weird to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom