Weird/Funny Plaza posts thread

Smash Arena

Full Squid
When I saw the Inkopolis Square plaza posts, I was confused for a second, then I remembered you can visit Inkopolis Square in Splatoon 3. Definitely gives me whiplash to see Inkopolis Square in Splatoon 3.

I have seen quite a few good plaza posts, but also a metric ton of trash. It's all worth it though for the laughs I get from the good posts.

Smash Arena

Full Squid
So many great posts coming from the Cartoony Funface. The Splatoon 3 team definitely knew what they were doing when they created that thing.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
apparently, one of my posts got out there

Neko :D

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
All of the "booyah back" stuff almost never pops up in my plaza :( some of you might think thats a good think, but it just gets replaced with "press y to fly to mars" and stuff like that 😭

Smash Arena

Full Squid
If you're looking to make plaza posts yourself, I would recommend investing in a stylus. While there are stylus designed for Switch, I can make decent-looking posts with an AmazonBasics one I got for Super Mario Maker 2. Definitely can't make top-notch art with it, but that doesn't matter because I am not an artist.

Note: The Nintendo Switch has an option to change touch screen sensitivity in the Settings menu. It can be set to Standard or Stylus. Setting it to Stylus makes it much more receptive to stylus input, much better for making posts.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
If you see any of my random posts please let me know, some of my stuff is stupid but yet I don't care!!!

Smash Arena

Full Squid
I've noticed an uptick in the amount of Splatoon-focused art in the plaza since the Grand Festival ended. Pretty good art too! Really the opposite of what I expected, didn't think high-effort posting would continue for long. Guess we Splatoon fans still have a biological need for Miiverse, huh?

OCTöHEAD

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
any
Note: The Nintendo Switch has an option to change touch screen sensitivity in the Settings menu. It can be set to Standard or Stylus. Setting it to Stylus makes it much more receptive to stylus input, much better for making posts.
WHAT?? ok that's great news but I do wish I knew about that before lmao 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom