• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weird Inkstrike Glitch?

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I'm not really sure about this, I've just noticed it a few timees and it confuses me... a lot. Sometimes I'll be messing around with a friend in a private battle (with no one else there to splat them). If I happen to have a weapon with an inkstrike and the gauge is charged, I might spin around next to them with it and launch it somewhere far away from us. Then a few seconds later, they spontaneously combust in my ink color and it says I splatted them. It's happened with three different people at three different times, and we don't have laggy internet.I'm not really sure about this, I've just noticed it a few times and it confuses me... a lot. Sometimes I'll be messing around with a friend in a private battle (with no one else there to splat them). If I happen to have a weapon with an inkstrike and the gauge is charged, I might spin around next to them with it and launch it somewhere far away from us. Then a few seconds later, they spontaneously combust in my ink color and it says I splatted them. It's happened at three different times with three different people, and we don't have laggy internet. It's like the weird delayed splat with the suction bomb and splash wall, except I'm launching the inkstrike nowhere near them and haven't used my main or sub on them at all. It makes no sense. Does anyone know why this happens?

Last edited:

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
(Gee, I'm sorry for the unfinished post guys. This website is really bad at loading on my device even with the mobile version.)

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I hate it when people have chargers, and splats you through a Inkstrike, I don't even know HOW that happens!!

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
They either have good aim or just got really lucky. But unfortunately, I did not snipe any of the three people this particular thing happened to. It will probably just be one of those unexplained things in Splatoon I'll never understand.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
:confused::inkstrike::inkstrike::inkstrike:I really hate when it just looks like a twister storm on the stage, once everyone used a inkstrike one after another, it was worse than tornado month in texas!

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
For me, dodging three or four inkstrikes in the middle of a stage is pretty fun. But I never said it wasn't a bit excessive. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom