• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

weird splatfests ranked in no particular order

TOD13

Senior Squid
Pronouns
he/him
this is basically just me (kind of) ranking various splatfests with weird themes.

~~~~

10: EAT IT FIRST VS. SAVE IT FOR LAST
that one piece of food on your place that you really like: do you eat it immediately or save it for after you've eaten everything else? this is by far the least weird entry on this list.

9: EATING VS. SLEEPING
do you prefer consuming food/drinks or going unconscious for several hours?

8: WARM BREAKFAST VS. COLD BREAKFAST
this is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: "do you like warm or cold breakfast foods?" it's a weird question, though still pretty interesting in its own strange way.

7: KID VS. GROWN UP
no comment.

6: FORK VS. SPOON
you read that right, there was a Splatfest about utensils. first of all, there's no reliable way to rank what utensil is the most useful. second, sporks exist, and you can also just shovel food into your mouth with your bare hands.

5: CARS VS. PLANES
again, no comment.

4: SWEATER VS. SOCK
this one doesn't make a lot of sense since both of these are terrible choices/gifts.

3: FRIDAY VS. SATURDAY VS. SUNDAY
i'm definitely biased with putting this third to last on the list since it's the most recent one, but seriously Nintendo? Japan gets a fest about dessert fillings and we get one about days of the weekend? really?

2: NORTH POLE VS. SOUTH POLE
i don't even know what to say about this one.

1: FRONT ROLL VS. BACK ROLL
a Splatfest about hanging toilet paper? can't get much weirder than that... unless a new Splatfest comes along that's even weirder, in which case i may have to update this list.

so yeah that's it, i don't really know why i'm making this. if anyone has Splatfests they thought were weird, i'd love to hear about them.

☆Oblivion☆

Senior Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Oblivion_spl
Switch Friend Code
SW-8277-3410-3718
Can't believe my first splatfest was front vs back roll. It was a really silly idea for a fest.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
front roll vs back roll would legit be one of my favorites if I played S2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom