• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Welcome to Night Vale: The Best Weird Podcast Out There

Arne

Full Squid
NNID
Arne83
I would like to take a quick moment to talk about a friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.

Welcome to Night Vale is a horror/surreal comedy podcast presented as a community radio show for a fictional small town where government conspiracies, paranormal events, and general weirdness are part of every day life. If this doesn't sound too good, it's probably because I can't really describe it properly. I highly suggest checking it out if haven't already... it is amazing.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I've heard about Night Vale before but I've never listened to it. Podcasts never really were my thing. I might check it out eventually. :)

Arne

Full Squid
NNID
Arne83
I've heard about Night Vale before but I've never listened to it. Podcasts never really were my thing. I might check it out eventually. :)
That's fine. If it ain't your thing, it ain't your thing. Not much can be done about that.

Also, I feel like I should mention that even though I said this is a horror podcast... and it is... it's really scary. It's more that some segments will give you an uneasy feeling, and that tends to be fairly common. But there's always something at the end that cause that feeling to vanish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom