Well, hello there, squid folks!

P-Kong

Full Squid
Even if I don't have access to the Wii U, since school gets in between the usual gaming schedule and stuff, I just adore this game, even if I have never (gotten to) bought it; my smaller brother lent it from one of his class mates.

Last time I played was around the end of September, I like to use many weapons including the Mini Splatling, Custom Splattershot Jr. and Splash-O-Matic; around early Winter, I finally got to buy all of the Splatoon amiibo, so there you have it, I own them.

Never got to use them, though, whatever.
In the short play time I reached B rank, I think, then dropped back to C(+?) because I might have allowed someone else to play on my save, I didn't care too much since I lent the game. :rolleyes:

I also have an account on GameFAQs under the same username, even if I'm visiting that place much less then when there were huge news around 2014-2015, so you might have seen one of my comments.

Why the Inkline profile? That brand is looking fresh, feeling fresh, and its name is fresh too.
(That mint I used in the background is the main colour of another video game's NPC, namely, Mint from Animal Crossing, whom was my first ever villager in Wild World. Hey, don't look at me like that, I just stumbled upon the series back then and thought that could be a fitting background color ;))
Not sure what to think about the increased Defence Up ratio, and you might have noticed I'm spelling Defence with a „C";
that's because I'm representing Europe, and British English is the norm at my country, whose name I'm not telling at first.
Middle European Time (MET / GMT+1), though, so that should be the most important part if I ever get to play with y'all :P

My friend list has plenty of spare slots, by the way, so I don't think I'll have to think about it in the foreseeable future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom