NNID
Mr.splashman24
Name: West Coast
#ofplayers: 4 including an Ex-CyberBullies member Purpz
Weapon sets looking for: A dedicated sniper
NNID: Mr.splashman24
Age Range: 15+
Contact me on here or at discord at CaLiBoYz
Requirments: Must be a good dude or dudette we dont douches in here, Be a good teammate sorry to be cliche but there is no I in TEAM, Be good at the game lol we take only S+ level 50 we wanna have fun be we also wanna win, must be able to communicate on discord NO EXCEPTIONS, we are a competitive squad so be ready for mandatory practices, scrims, tournaments exc. , u must have time to play at least 1-3 days out of the week for a few hours we don't expect you to devote your life to this team we all have actual lives but you need to be here and u need to be willing to do some not so fun stuff like talking strategies to make the team better, and lastly please take this team seriously but not too seriously be a chill person when we just wanna hang out and get little more serious in scrims and tourneys....but of course we still goof around a little during those lol.

We thank your interest in this squad and if you are interested and meet the requirements please contact me we are squad early in the making but we are not noobs me and purpz have been in tournaments, scrims and on multiple squads so we know what we are doing and we want you to be apart of the core of West Coast. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom