What are your opinions on each mode?

luna_runes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lilak-krypt
Turf War: I don't really play it much anymore because the challenges and rewards of the ranked modes are more satisfying, but it is fun to kick back with on occasion. Splatfests are, of course, always intense but entertaining affairs, and I like how the community reacts to them.

Splat Zones: This is my favorite mode because I seem to do the best at it. The strategy can be kinda same-y but it's always interesting to see how you have to make adjustments in your usual game plan to account for whatever weapons the enemy might have. I also like how certain maps have either one or two zones to control and the way that shapes the match as well. Overtime rules are probably the most fair for this mode.

Tower Control: My least favorite mode. Like others have stated, the platform is way way too small and suction bombs have an undue advantage. This is also just a personal gripe, but my jumps narrowly the miss the tower all too often and I die because of it. I think I'm getting better at it though.

Rainmaker: I've always liked capture the flag type games and this is one is no exception. Strategy is extremely flexible here and teamwork is a must. I like to play support roles instead of picking up the rainmaker myself because I like having more tactical options and NOT having a giant target painted on my back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom