• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What changes would you want to see for inkling in the next smash game?

VelvettoRed

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0631-1173-9241
what would you guys want to see from inkling in the next smash game? there'll clearly be influence from 2 and 3 into the moveset, so what would you wanna see? would you just want visual changes or do you think the char should be entirely reworked?(ignore the image i am not biased and i def wouldn't want this char to have acc top level results again🤫)
SSBU_Cloud_CloudBAir_0.png

Oliy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OliyTheCreepr
Switch Friend Code
SW-0716-3261-4135
IDK how much overhauling the next Smash game will do since Ultimate seems to be the end of an era a bit. I think a rework could be cool that focuses on unique weapon classes more and fitting their style. Changing the forward smash to a roller and tilts to brushes, changing side special to dodge rolls, neutral special to a charger shot, replacing the shield animation with a brella, etc.

This is more of a theoretical idea too but Smash 4 custom moves would go crazy too, changing attacks to different weapon types. A charger neutral special can have an Eliter and Bamboozler option, dodge rolls could be splat dualie vs tetras vs squelchers, bombs could be different types, etc.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Assuming that the next smash is similar to Ultimate, I really want them to give Inkling a rework on their aerials. Maybe by having them use inkbrush to give Inkling better range and damage, without making the aerials much slower. I wouldn't change much about them besides that but I would want another Splatoon fighter that has moves based on different weapon classes. They could make the obvious choice and just have an Octoling fighter or they could use idol characters. Either way, I just want to see other weapon classes represented.

Fukurouiscool

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6038-0142-6824
changing side special from splat roller to inkbrush and making it faster while putting splat roller to an air attack utilising the vertical swing mechanic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom