• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What do y'all think?

9DB

Inkling Cadet
So a while back I found this thing called beepbox. I learned how to use it and I finally made this. What do y'all think?

[Removed during cringe purge]

Last edited:

Vin_MD

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4709-4096-5597
I genuinely enjoyed that, definitely sounds like videogame music. If it was a little longer and had a loop, I could see it being in an old school sonic game or something. It reminds me of a lab area, or somewhere where you have to sneak around. It sounds similar to In Filtration, I'd say. I don't know if this is your first song, but either way definitely keep it up!

9DB

Inkling Cadet
I genuinely enjoyed that, definitely sounds like videogame music. If it was a little longer and had a loop, I could see it being in an old school sonic game or something. It reminds me of a lab area, or somewhere where you have to sneak around. It sounds similar to In Filtration, I'd say. I don't know if this is your first song, but either way definitely keep it up!
I made a longer version here. It's kinda based on James bond. It is my first complete song

[Removed during cringe purge]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom