What gender are you making your inkling?

What gender are you picking for your main Inkling?

• Male, and I am male

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Female, and I am male

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Male, and I am female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female, and I am female

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Doesn't really matter to me

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
I remember when Splatoon was first announced, I loved the Inkling Girl, but was never too fond of the Boy. Something about him was just boring where the girl was awesome.

But I like being different from everyone else in games like this. (In Smash I usually main a character nobody else even considers, in games like MH I like to pick a weapon few others pick, etc) so I'll probably play the boy. Still not too sure though, I love the inkling girl.

What about you guys? I'd love to hear some opinions and thoughts on the matter. And please vote!

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
I'm a woman and I'm picking the girl inkling. Really like both the girl and boy designs, but if there is a choice to pick a girl version of a character in a video game I will do that.

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
Going with the male. The squidlocks are rockin'.

Nin☆Jun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Dantel
Male, I want my Inkling to match my character Jun, the dude that's right on my avatar!

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Male because I am male. That's pretty much all it comes down to. I really don't like the hairstyles for males, so I might use a female inkling instead because of that, but I'm not sure. If outfits are unique to each gender, that might influence my decision one way or the other. I'd be nice if you could just change it on the fly, just in case you see some gear online and want to change the gender so you can wear what you saw. Plus it'd be neat to switch it up from time to time.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Even though I dislike the hairstyle, male. Plus, I will probably be wearing something to cover my hair anyway :D
I wish hey had at least a few different hairstyles. However, There is really not much else to do for males that involve the tentacles. A mullet perhaps? XD

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
I'll probably go male to reflect my actual gender, and since I don't particularly favor either of the designs. The hair won't matter once I find some decent headgear to cover it up.

SuperMii3D

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
Doing both, my main profile will be a boy and the secondary will be a girl

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Yeah, as stated above there is already a thread on this. I'm female and i'll be using the female Inkling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom