• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What just happened...?

Demonic Labrys

Pro Squid
NNID
Omega_Snakey
Every game has glitches but it's always the funny ones in matches
So if anyone had a glitch that happened to you feel free to say it ^^

Mine happened in blackbelly skatepark on rainmaker and when I was about to place the rainmaker on the platform I died but we won the match via knockout but what funny about it because there was still time on the clock and the rainmaker wasn't on the platform at all XD

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Not really a glitch, but those moments when the entire other team disconnects but just one of them and watching his reaction to the whole thing.

Or when everyone disconnects but you and one other guy on your team and a squid party commences shortly after.

Demonic Labrys

Pro Squid
NNID
Omega_Snakey
Not really a glitch, but those moments when the entire other team disconnects but just one of them and watching his reaction to the whole thing.

Or when everyone disconnects but you and one other guy on your team and a squid party commences shortly after.
Now that's funny xD

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral

I had this happen during a Splatfest. It became a race to se who painted the most Turf before the game ended ;)

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
yeah, can't really say i've had glitches. just really, really laggy matches. one match during the last splatfest, i had a splash-dancing around, as if he were tossing bombs. nothing happened, so i took him out, and painted the area. not three seconds later, all the bombs he threw spawned instantly in front of me. they were on every surface, in every direction. i coudn't run, so i just squidded, jumped, and exploded. it was awesome. wish i could afford a capture device for moments like those.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Games are really laggy right now so I'm getting a lot of teleporting players. It's really interesting to see people teleport on the gamepad as well as in game.

The most interesting one is when a guy krakened and lagged in Arowana Mall. He went over a ramp and flew into the air in slow motion. Majestic.

Demonic Labrys

Pro Squid
NNID
Omega_Snakey
But hey has anyone saw nwplayer's post of her tower control match that lasted for 30 mins? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom