• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What maps do you want for the next splatfest?

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
so we all used to know at least one map that was coming onto a splatfests rotation via a new map being released 1 time a month but now no more maps are coming so what maps do you think will be on the red vs blue Pokemon splatfest rotation, or better yet what maps do YOU want.

Personally I want:
1.Port Mackerel I love it, I just do. Most people hate it especially in tc and sz, but I adore port mackerel.
2.Bluefin Depot, hasn't been on splatfest I've played for ages... Nuff said xD
Finally..... Well I can't decide so I'm gonna have four and so can you guys so
3.Blackbelly Skatepark. Had it in ghost vs Zombies for EU I loved it I had kelp dome and camp triggerfish with it but BLACKBELLY I loved
4. I badly wanted 5 choices LOL but like I said ghosts vs zombies had kelp and camp. For number four I couldn't decide wether I wanted kelp dome or camp triggerfish. Triggerfish has the better atmosphere but I perform better in kelp. I chose kelp dome because camp is on the rotation too much now and tc has put me off the map for now so my 4 maps I want for this splatfest are

1. Port mackerel
2. Bluefin Depot
3. Blackbelly Skatepark
4. Kelp dome

In honesty it's hard to pick just 4 maps. Eu hasn't seen moray in splatfest for ages, camp is beautiful at night, museum is so pretty,

But if there's 4 maps I hat these are the following because for the pure reason of I JUST DO NOT LIKE THEM I don't know why I just do

1. Hammerhead bridge
2. Urchin underpass
3.mahi MAHI
3.walleye warehouse

So what about you what 4 maps do you wanna see and which 4 do you not wanna see :)

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
We know for sure one of the maps will be Ancho-V Games. So I'd say the maps that best go with that are Moray Towers and Museum

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Ancho-V games will most definitely be one of the Splatfest maps and Ancho-V is a map that can be both open or close quarters. When the fans get raised, the middle part can become very close quarters but it's very open when the fans aren't raised. Given that, I think it would be nice to have a stage that is close quarters and a stage that is open. I would say something like Blackbelly and Walleye or Blackbelly and Kelp Dome.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
We know for sure one of the maps will be Ancho-V Games. So I'd say the maps that best go with that are Moray Towers and Museum
Ancho-V games will most definitely be one of the Splatfest maps and Ancho-V is a map that can be both open or close quarters. When the fans get raised, the middle part can become very close quarters but it's very open when the fans aren't raised. Given that, I think it would be nice to have a stage that is close quarters and a stage that is open. I would say something like Blackbelly and Walleye or Blackbelly and Kelp Dome.
It's definet for America yes but I believe Japan and EU may not have it on due to perfect body vs perfect brain and barbarian vs ninja having ancho on the rotation hmm will all of us (JP EU and NA) get different maps maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom