What should I practice wihtout stable internet?

Krozo

Full Squid
NNID
KrozoMagnus
I am on vacation and the internet I have available is pretty sketchy, sometimes I'll be able to play online, but other times it won't connect or the lag is so bad I can't deal with it. My question is, what are some things I could be practicing without internet to further enhance my competitive skill?

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
That's difficult. I think your best bet is to try to get the connection up and play some turf wars. It's some practice against lagging players at least :D

Offline there is not much you can do. I don't think single player is training-worthy after you completed it once.

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
screw around in the training room I guess and learn stuff about the weapons and subs?
I've spent a bit of time in there just to learn what the least amount of shots I need to get up a wall is for instance, etc.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Don't play with lag, you will just ruin the fun for other Players. Play Offline like Super Mario bros

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
You could test various weapons on the maps in test mode or whatever it's called. You can get an idea for the range of weapons in those areas. So you might be able to tell if you are safe from an E-Litre or not etc. Also perhaps look at good sprinkler locations (chuck a bomb range up ability on just to see if it opens up more possibilities). Basically just map layout really. Gives you a chance to examine the little details and practice your opening moves or what not in a non pressured environment.

Krozo

Full Squid
NNID
KrozoMagnus
It's too bad battle dojo doesn't allow every gun and gear. It would be so much nicer for practice. I do get a few turf wars every now and then, wouldn't dare play turfwar and lose rank for disconnecting. I did try out tower control once.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
It's not exactly a great situation to be in (trust me, I feel your pain.) I would suggest a combination of the weapons test area and going into stages through recon mode, by going to the online lobby and pressing y on either ranked or regular battles. There, you can choose which stage you would like to explore alone. It's a good way to get a feel for the stages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom