• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What stages would you like to see / do you like to play on during Splatfests?

WingasWarrior

Inkling
NNID
DylNGamer001
I've always wanted to see Moray Towers and Flounder Heights, and the view could look incredible at night, with the buildings lit up!

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Anything but Moray Towers...
The amount of E-Litres 3K is too damn high on these rotations. I'd rather want more variety in my splatfest matches (and that's a stretch already) than hoping not to have to go against like 2 E-Litres every match. Don't get me wrong, I manage, but this stage didn't get its nickname for nothing. |D

and Port Mackerel.
There's better stages to choose from imo, I wouldn't even mind Flounder Heights if you give me Mahi-Mahi one more time. It looked so amazing during Splatfest.

Since I'm from the EU region Splatfest hasn't started yet so I can still make a wish yes? I'd really love to see Mahi-Mahi Resort and Kelp Dome again, maybe Hammerhead Bridge for a change, yeah. I've never been on a Splatfest that had Hammerhead Bridge in its rotation. I probably missed it. Sobsob. Seriously though, as long as it's not Moray/Port Mackerel I'm happy.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Mahi mahi!!!!!!
Flounder Heights!!!!

Ancho V
Piranha Pit

Not Moray

NOT HAMMERHEAD UGH it's so ugly.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Walleye Warehouse is a favorite for me since I like that stage alot. I also don't mind Arowana mall and Flounder Heights and Moray towers.

Edit: Port Mackerel. Forgot that one. :)

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
GIVE ME NIGHT TIME FLOUNDER! OHHHHHH I WANT IT SO BAD

But nerdgasm aside, I would also like to see Port Mackeral and Urchin Underpass in that, too. Or trade Urchin with Piranha, Piranha's a great map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom