What weapons are played well the least?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
We speak a lot about how the H-3 is the least popular weapon in the game, the Bamboozler can't be used in lower ranks, Inkbrush can't get to high ranks, etc.. But I thought I'd actually survey a specific aspect of that idea. One can see Carbons, .52s, E-Litres and other weapons completely tearing it up in a lot of ranks (going 20/5 and whatnot), but which weapons never seem to lead the charts, in your experience?

This is relative to their overall usage, so, say, I see L-3s very rarely, but when they do appear, they're usually a force to be reckoned with, so they wouldn't count here. Post your rank and what weapons just don't seem to have success there; Turf Wars are also fine, although I'd imagine there's more of an even spread there. So, starting it off - in S, although I see buckets (all sorts) on occasion, I find that they pretty infrequently get a positive K/D (unless they're me, hehe).

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
As strange as it is, I find E-liters usually doing terribly. Any E-liter getting more than five splats is a surprise to me, and I often see Customs firing off to the side to try to get a special. (Usually the kind that don't place beakons, either) Obviously, good E-liters are a force to be reckoned with, but I feel like their reputation leads to a lot of 'Oh, great place to start' for people trying to branch out, so there's a lot of bad performances mixed in.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Hmmmm - I think a lot of chargers and splatlings would do well to be more mobile. The truly fearsome ones are the ones that are in the midst of the action. Whenever I see an e-Liter ride the tower I'm like RESPEKT BRO OMG.

I wouldn't say that staying away from the action is always a bad thing for them, but... to be versatile and terrifying they need to be able to handle the thick of it I think.

Magnus0

Pro Squid
Most of the squelchers are pretty bad, both jet and dual. They either go 1/9 or they go 11/2, but I rarely see them with a kd of around 1. I guess that people rather use something like a dynamo or a jr. Since you have to actually aim with the squelchers. But if you get there aim down, they're terrifying.

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
I see many bad Custom Hydra's in my rank (A+). The only reason they even use it is because of the Bubbler. That will save them a death on their horrible K/D
Also Aerosprays are also pretty bad. In Turf and in Ranked. They mostly go 2-5 or even worse in Turf and in Ranked. Yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom