What weapons do you all use in which modes?

Switch Friend Code
SW-1979-9179-2672
It'd be helpful to know what weapons we each tend to use in each mode to better coordinate when we Squad or end up on the same teams in TW.

In TW, I mainly use N-ZAP '89, though I've recently picked up Kelp Splatterscope and am practicing with that. I'm a bit of a rubbish shot right now, but I'm working on improving my aim.

I use N-ZAP '89 in Splat Zones, as well. In Rainmaker and Tower Control, I tend to use .96 Gal Deco, though I'm thinking of switching to .52 Gal, and using my Kelp Splatterscope once I've improved my aim.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Turf Wars. When merely leveling up gear I use Slosher Deco. I want to practice where to set up Splash Walls and when and how to Kraken. The down side is I do not have the optimal gear set up for this and Splash Walls can never be used when I most need them and I am not good at taking down people with Kraken. I use Kraken more for a run away feature. Maybe if I have a swim speed up set I will consider using Deco more seriously.

When serious about Turf Wars, especially in Splatfests, I use Vanilla Slosher. I have a grear set up of Special charge up main, and two Special saver mains (one from the Splatfest Tee). I have hit three Ink Saver subs in my shirt which I use outside of Splatfests whenever I am serious and that shirt also has a Special Saver main. My shoes has a triple Ink Refill up sub and my fake contacts has two ink refill subs and a swim speed up. Very useful for my Slosher which is an ink consumer. My Special charge up and two Special saver mains make it easy for me to quickly charge up Inkstrikes and the savers make it an option for me to risk holding on to Inkstrikes until the last second for Splatfest matches. I clutched quite a few victories with that. In team Burgers someone left a patch of uninked terrain in Arowana Mall. I was splatted a few seconds before and there was like 10 seconds left. I quickly charged it up and launched it by mere seconds of the match finishing and got us the victory as that was a close match.

In Ranked I mainly used Custom Jet Squelcher. I like the distance it is able to hit from and Kraken allows me to safely take out someone with the rainmaker, stall for time to get as much of a lead as possible on Tower Control and helps me take out distracted people in Splat Zones. I occasionally use Vanilla Slosher for Tower Control as it can be aimed in awkward angles especially when I am at the bottom of the tower with the enemy on it. It's mainly for when the maps have water or gaps because it will be too risky to use Bubbler or Kraken on those and be pushed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom