• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What you should do with your copy of Mario Party 10

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
There's no point for me buying it since I have no one else to play with, not even my sisters.

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
There's no point for me buying it since I have no one else to play with, not even my sisters.
Even with friends, the game isn't worth it. It is one of the worst mario Party games.

Nibroc

rasutosutāman
NNID
nibrocofthepuddn
It's not a horrible game: It's fun to play with friends while drinking. I got it as a present though, so I didn't actually pay anything for it. That does influence my opinion on it, haha

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
It's not a horrible game: It's fun to play with friends while drinking. I got it as a present though, so I didn't actually pay anything for it. That does influence my opinion on it, haha
Yeah $60 out of my pocket for it really sucks. I played with a group of friends a couple times and we didn't enjoy it much.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
It seems more boring than other Mario Party games. I really wish they'd ditch the vehicle, it's more fun when you're all on your own. Mario Party DS is my favorite I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom