What you'd like to change in this group (A Group Owner has returned)

Lodestar_Valor

Inkling
NNID
Lord_Valor
Hello Midwest Splatoon- and Splatoon 2 players!

I wanted to let you all know that I've returned, and would appreciate some applications for new administrators to help the group be more managed (through starting a new conversation with me). Both Group Owners have been gone a long time, and I'd like to correct that to the extent that I can, but I can't do it alone, especially if I ever get to involved in other games again to the extent that I'd be too occupied (again).

I also wanted to ask if the group would like to see any changes made to it, feel free to let me know.

Another note, while they might, I wouldn't expect the original group creator to ever come back, we have nearly the same administrative abilities in this group however. If you want to join the Midwest Splatoon Administrative Team, send me an application with as many of the following as applicable:
  • Past experience with forums of any sort
  • Past experience being an administrator in a community
  • Squidboards activity
  • Anything else you feel you should include about yourself

Let's make the Midwest SHINE in the Splatoon 2 community, together!

Arlen

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5584-4817-8878
Can we have a discord server... that would be pretty cool! I'm a part of one now, but no one is available to play during the times that I'm on because they are all in a different time zone. It would be pretty nice to play with, and talk with, some people that are in the same timezone as myself.

Lodestar_Valor

Inkling
NNID
Lord_Valor
SquidBoards also has their own Discord server, that being said, while I'm not exactly the best at knowing and organizing what people want out of a Discord server, I'm open to the idea for sure!
If you and/or other members of the community have suggestions, feel free to leave them here.

I guess we should start with what you guys want, roles, and eventually moderator applications, but this is a great start!
Personally, I'd love to get some matches together and practice camera work and, if I ever get good enough at this, commentary would be cool too.
Let's keep the discussion going.

Edit: I can stream our matches, maybe...
I have a capture card, but my computer is slightly sub-what-we-likely-need for the task

Edit 2: status of the Squidboards Discord updated

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom