• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's up squids

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
Decided to join squidboards after seeing Squidkids video about getting into the competitive scene. I just got into the game and I love it as I'm sure the rest of you do too lol. I main the Heavy Splatling Deco and thats the only gun that I'm really good with. Since you can't really rush with that gun I play mainly some hardcore defense. I am confident in my skills however I'm still low leveled (level 18 about to be 19) and a C+ in Ranked battles. I plan to play a lot more so that I can keep improving and learn some more techniques through this website. My best game I went 22-4 in a Ranked Battle Rainmaker match. I'm sure maybe someone has done better before but I was really happy and I know for a fact I could have gotten more kills.

There is only one way to really get better and that's through experience. I may have gotten 22 kills in a game and some of them could have been noobs so that's why I want to really test my skills in a more competitive scene. If there is a squad out there who is in need of a defensive slot in their squad and is willing to give me a chance to try out or something I will be more than happy to join. I reside on the East coast of the US and I will mostly be able to play around 4:30 - 7:30 pm EST because of school. Weekends I can be more free but there will be some weekends where I am busy since I do have other responsibilites.

If you read all the way to here thanks :)
I unfortunately don't have a capture card so I can't really record my gameplay but I will save up to buy one. Thanks fellow squids I look forward to this website and I'm mysticcalm by the way, or just call me mystic for short :)

Last edited:

warghoul

Inkling Cadet
Its found in the splat zone section of the forums.

New Squid Locator is for the general recruitment of free agent Squids to squads via their own threads or for Squids to browse through recruitment threads in search for a team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom