What's your current favourite gear setup?

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
First post here, just curious about trends in gear. Particularly traits, and their influence on your weapon of choice.

I'm currently loving stealth + special efficient set ups. I'm using the studio headphones with ink saver main and special duration up x2, and the four slot stealth jump shoes with quick jump and special charge up x2. The top is currently the four star ninja squid one but I desperately need to reroll the secondary traits as I'm lacking swim speed up to compensate and have useless secondaries currently.

This current set up allows me to charge specials quickly and get more mileage out of them. Particularly great for building inkstrikes. It also makes echolocator last longer which is always nice. Stealthiness traits are a bonus for killing in splat zones.

Let me know your current setup and why you chose it!

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
As someone who primarily uses the Splatterscope I must say I really like using the grenade throwing distance bonus along with some primary ink saver and ink recharge rate. I also used Ninja Squid in my set as well and It's really good if you wanna do hit and run plays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom