When you DC from a game, it counts as a loss.

Rhode

$("div.content::dd").hide();
NNID
ricobullet
Oooh thanks dude i t something was off when i DC from games ain't that just bullshit but what i don't like and will probably hurt the lifespan and playability of the game in the long run is the fact that you have to have 8 people in player matches just to start a match and if even 1 guy DC the whole game goes with him and you lose. I have had multiple games now where we flanked the team into their respawn point and then 1 ****head rage quits and strips me of all the ponts we would have earned from winning
As far as I am aware, it's of rare circumstance that you will be disconnected if another player disconnects.

Cthulhu

Inkster Jr.
Should have ranked to A-, but disconnected right before a win which is the same as losing 20 points for no reason...

dmauro

Inkling
NNID
dmauro
If you're playing with bad internet, you're not getting punished for disconnecting: you're getting punished for giving your teammates a loss. Ideally people who DC a lot would just get paired with others who also do, but judging by the amount of Japanese players I get paired with I think the user base is just not big enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom