When you lose but you ain't even mad 'cause it was fun.

WiseSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Lornomeister
I remember a rainmaker kelp dome match recently wherein we lost but it was like the best match ever. The rainmaker moved all over the place and we were constantly losing the lead, gaining the lead, then losing it again. Plays where made, squids got splatted. Just jolly good woomy sploony fun really.
:confused:

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Playing on Ancho-V Games tends to be fun to me, regardless of winning or losing.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I lost a match the other day on blackbelly skate park turf war. The opposing team had a squiffer and e-liter, those were the only notable guys. I got on my favorite perch, that walled off little high spot adjacent to the center, and commenced spraying with the squelcher. The two snipers spent the entire match throwing bombs and sensors my way, shooting over the wall in hopes of hitting me, everything! I felt like I was in a foxhole :D My team lost eventually, my teammates didn't really do much, but keeping that area on lockdown and not getting splatted even once in the face of those salty snipers was a joy to behold.

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
I find the only matches I get really salty are when the enemy team pushed us back to the spawn and we can't even leave the area. Generally only happens to me when 2 people drop from my team. Other than that, I always have a good time win or lose. Especially during a splatfest!

WiseSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Lornomeister
I find the only matches I get really salty are when the enemy team pushed us back to the spawn and we can't even leave the area. Generally only happens to me when 2 people drop from my team. Other than that, I always have a good time win or lose. Especially during a splatfest!
Yeah I always get salty when I know I could've done better. Its so salt inducing, the "I could've gotten that guy." moments.:p

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I was playing Tower Control on Piranha Pit a few days ago. I was using the Krak-on Roller and found a rival Carbon Roller who decided to squidbag me after he killed me. So I did it back when I killed him. :P Somehow, this ended up with almost the entire lobby squidbagging each other whenever they killed someone and it was just the funniest thing. We lost by one point but I can't even be upset over the loss because that was too funny to see. :P

J-Rae

Inkling
NNID
PinkieVoltage
Any match where my opponents put up a good fight/ when it's hard to tell who won after time runs out is fun in my book. I also enjoy matches when my team knows we're going to lose so we just stop and squid-party. Any time where there's a unanimous group squid party after a fun match really makes my day!

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
That situation occurs for me when:

1) I kick butt
2) My team kicks butt
3) The other team kicks butt
4) It was so close that it didn't even matter what Judd says because everyone in that match was a winner.

Only when all 4 of those conditions are met is it really awesome to lose.

n8n8

Inkling
That situation occurs for me when:

1) I kick butt
2) My team kicks butt
3) The other team kicks butt
4) It was so close that it didn't even matter what Judd says because everyone in that match was a winner.

Only when all 4 of those conditions are met is it really awesome to lose.
Dang Judd RNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom