Who else streams Splatoon on twitch?

TrickTracked

Inkling
NNID
Vagrant
I have a blast streaming on there, honestly loving the game, seriously Nintendo should have gotten into the 3rd person shooter a long time ago!

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I actually wish I could stream it, but I don't really have the time and also don't have equipment to do so. But it's a great game, and I like how so many people ARE streaming it! Shows how popular it is, and continues to be.

Kikaioh

Full Squid
I'm going to consider streaming Splatoon once I get my setup running and tested (I also need to get a second monitor). It sucks that the gamepad can't be streamed (afaik anyways) which would help viewers get an active sense for the progression of the fight.

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
I've been streaming it, but on hitbox.tv rather than Twitch. I've had nothing but problems with Twitch whether it be massive amounts of rebuffering, or the videos constantly failing when trying to push to youtube. I jumped to hitbox once I found out I could push the videos to youtube without an issue (and for some reason, OBS started being able to record the sound for my videos after I switched as well).

Granted, I upload all my videos to youtube afterwards anyways thanks to the elgato card making the video file for me separately, so it doesn't matter as much anymore haha.

Feel free to check out the youtube videos in the link in my sig under Pass the Controller (a game discussion show I host). :) I also have been getting better at editing the videos, so the boring parts get cut out, like me searching endlessly for the next stage entrance!

tokyodown

Full Squid
NNID
Tokyodown
I'm going to consider streaming Splatoon once I get my setup running and tested (I also need to get a second monitor). It sucks that the gamepad can't be streamed (afaik anyways) which would help viewers get an active sense for the progression of the fight.
You could possibly do a controller cam. If you can avoid a glare, it could work.

Kikaioh

Full Squid
You could possibly do a controller cam. If you can avoid a glare, it could work.
Ah yeah you know I've thought of doing that, but I'm not really sure how I could manage that sort of setup without affecting my own ability to play (not just for being able to view the screen, but since my preferred weapon set has ink strikes, I sort of need to be able to see the whole screen easily so I can tap a location for the strike). I guess I'd have to buy a specific sort of camera to facilitate and try to rig up something, but it kind of sounds like it might be more hassle than it's worth.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't have a capture-card but if I did I definitely would!

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
Been streaming the game since launch having a lot of fun doing so as well. Comprising nothing but viewer games in turf war has kept my stream time occupied the last 2 weeks. Nice that 8 of us can play together even if teams are randomized. Will be even more fun once we can just make 8 man lobbies and form real teams and set silly all use X weapon kind of play sessions (hopefully without all the DCs.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom