Who Would Be Your Strongest Squidbeak Splatoon Agent?

|ChocMilk|

Inkling
I’ve heard a few discussions online about this topic but many come to an indefinite answer is to who is the true strongest agent. I would like to rule out captain cuttlefish (in his prime) as most likely due to the little info we have, he would probably be slightly subpar of Agent 3 in the original Splatoon. May be personal bias but I believe it is Agent 3/Captain, due to their wild ability arsenal such as super jumping without a beaken or player, super jumping in humanoid form, inking indefinitely without an ink tank, dodge rolling with a non dualie weapon, and their silent wisdom passed from his mentor Cuttlefish. The events of Octo Expansion and Agent 8 may contradict my opinion, but as Agent 3 was under mind control it may not be an accurate representation of his true strength with the Inner agent fight being a (maybe) potential true representation of their power (because who actually beat Inner Agent first try).
Let me know your opinions!

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
Hmmm in my head it's always been Agent 8 with maybe Captain 3 a close second. The fights between them aside, 8 went through much more difficult challenges than Captain did. Granted we have no idea if difficulty to the player = difficulty to the character and we also don't know if anything happened to Captain since the events of splat1 to make them stronger. But also, in my head inner agent 3 isn't related to the actual strength of 3 at all, because I don't see them as actual 3 but rather 8's perception of them, and that entire encounter as an expression/interpretation of a mental battle rather than something that actually happened. I guess that's up for interpretation though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom