Why do you buy clothes ?

Why do you buy clothes?

• Total voters

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
At first I would by clothes because they were cool looking. Now I buy them for the abilities.

GirlyMii

Senior Squid
NNID
Miipopal
I used to buy for looks now I buy if I don't already own it. Doesn't even matter if I rarely ever use the abilities I just buy lol I also add three slots to everything.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I bought every last bit of clothing in order to keep my options open.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, battling in the nude stops being fun after a while...

I'm almost certain I've bought gear for their abilities from the get-go. Nowadays, though, I've been struggling to come up with gear combinations that A) have good abilities that can work in tandem with the rest, and B) don't look like utter fashion disasters. (Not that I'm a fashionable person myself, but...)

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
after playing the game for along time you get to the point of just buying everything and maxing it all out just for something to do............

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
At first I bought clothes that were fresh and because of their abilities. Now sense I'm level 50, bought every weapon, and refuse to use all my snails on rerolling, I have loads of money to splurge on clothing. Now sense I'm done that, guess I can spend my time unlocking their abilities.

So basically what chubbypickle said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom