Why, hello there!

Samuel_1802

Inkling
NNID
Samuel1802
Hello everyone! :D

I've been looking for a Splatoon community for the past few days when I suddenly come across Squid Boards! I lurked around for a little bit and finally decided to make myself an account, I can already feel I'll be having lots of fun here!

I got Splatoon a couple weeks after the American release (oh man, what a wait that was) and I just simply can't stop playing! I haven't used my Wii U this much since... well... ever! Not even with Smash or MK8!

In terms of game experience, I'm an A ranker at Lv. 37, very slowly working my way towards S+ after an unfortunate 1 month hiatus (I was at B- when I came back, and quickly climbed up to the A zone). I've been struggling a bit since I hit A to rank up, sometimes I just get a bad losing streak, mainly because of randoms that don't know what they're doing, but at least I haven't ranked down! My weapon of choice depends on the mode, but generaly I gravitate towards the Slosher, Tri-Slosher, Custom Dual Squelcher, N-Zap '85/'89 and Carbon Roller, with the ocasional Inkbrush here and there.

Well, that's a somewhat brief summary of my experience with Splatoon! ;P Hopefully I truly will be having lots of fun here! Oh, and thanks for reading all the until the end!

Staaaaay fresh! :D

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard,Squiddo!
Glad to have you here!

Also I love your avatar! ...Torchic!<333

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
You made it?!
That's great! Just as great as you also being a torchic lover!<3

And I agree~
I love 'Torchic', but 'Achamo' Sounds adorable!

We're going to get along just fine~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom