Wii U Pro Controller and Classic Controller Motion Controls

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
What does everyone think about the motion controls for the Wii U Pro Controller and Classic Controller in Battle Dojo? I've used rubber bands to tie a Wii remote to my Classic Controller Pro, and I've found that it's really accurate!

Lexan2002

Inkling
NNID
Lexan2002
I found myself having a hard time with the motion controls but I find that the right analog stick doesn't register small motions and its really effecting my hair motion aiming ><

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't use motion controls in splatoon but the way they function with the pro control I find hilarious. :P

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
I found myself having a hard time with the motion controls but I find that the right analog stick doesn't register small motions and its really effecting my hair motion aiming ><
I used to not like the motion controls, but I used them a lot and they're really helping!

BB_Inkling

Inkling
I used them during testfire and they were fine and I was getting used to them, but I turned it off in the game because imagine your just woke up on the weekend and you are playing your wii u, you want to battle but your too lazy to move any part of your body to use the motion controls, that would personality be me so I turned it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom