Will I be able to play Splatoon at 12:00 tonight? (I preodered it)

NNID
KimonBL
forgive me if this has been answered or if it's a dumb question, but everything has been based on PST thus far, and I live on the east coast. would i have to wait until 3:00 am or 12:00 am?

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
It releases at 9PM PST on the eShop, so you'll be able to play it at 12AM, if you got it digitally that is.

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
This may have been touched upon on another thread, If you mean getting the game, you have to check if your local game store is doing midnight releases. If you are talking about playing the game in general, the official servers are up right now.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Just to clarify, the term for downloading and purchases the game digitally before it releases is called "pre-loading."

I would also like this information by the way. Are we sure it isn't just 12:00 for each individual time zone?

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Just to clarify, the term for downloading and purchases the game digitally before it releases is called "pre-loading."

I would also like this information by the way. Are we sure it isn't just 12:00 for each individual time zone?
It isn't. It's all at one specific time, on the Nintendo webpage it lists that time as "12:00 EST worldwide". So for someone in PST, that would be 9:00 PM. But we all get to play the game at the same time.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It isn't. It's all at one specific time, on the Nintendo webpage it lists that time as "12:00 EST worldwide". So for someone in PST, that would be 9:00 PM. But we all get to play the game at the same time.
Sometimes I do wish for off-screen play sometimes. Would love to play it at 11:00 my time but yeah have to go to bed.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Every digital game I bought on release was available to be played (or downloaded) at midnight of the release date. I doubt Splatoon is the exception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom