Will you be able to sell Gear?

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Anyone knows if you will be able to sell Gear? Im sure that the Inventory willl look like a mess after buying a lot of Gear

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
I've been wondering this too, I haven't seen a sell button or anything in the inventory yet. But if it's true that you can't purchase duplicates of items then maybe you just eventually collect them all? :confused:

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
I've been wondering this too, I haven't seen a sell button or anything in the inventory yet. But if it's true that you can't purchase duplicates of items then maybe you just eventually collect them all? :confused:
Would be good if there will be a way to at least Delete the gear or something D:

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I hope so, especially if you get duplicates. At least an option to throw it away.

I don't think you will be able to throw away/sell weapons though. Since it is a more one and done deal. Not like anyone really would I think.

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
I don't know. I guess since different gear has different abilities, then you'll have to be able to buy duplicates. In which case, a way to get rid of them will certainly be available, I should think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom