• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Will you be banned for hacking Splatoon?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Depends. Gear editing on the first game? Probably not. Hacking and cheating matches on the first game? Possibly. Anything of the sort on the sequel? Absolutely.

Aeladya

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Aeladya
Switch Friend Code
SW-4028-2792-9217
Depends. Gear editing on the first game? Probably not. Hacking and cheating matches on the first game? Possibly. Anything of the sort on the sequel? Absolutely.
I'm sure they will care, but since the Switch hasn't been hacked yet there are no hackers in game. It is going to come very soon though, the hackers have found the kernel and have broken into ARMS Trustzone so it's only a matter of time unfortunately. They have hacked most of the system in a matter of months, I would say within the next year expect hackers in the game. Do I hack these systems and games? No of course not, but I do keep an eye on these sorts of things.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
The way this is phrased is worrying.

The truth, though, is probably not. They just aren't maintaining it enough to do much of anything about it, considering how easy it is to mod the Wii U and Splatoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom