• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Work, School, or None of these?

What do you do?

• I have a job

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I go to school

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I have a job AND I go to school

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I don't work or go to school currently

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I was curious how many people of the forum are still in school or are working. I am currently working, but it's only seasonal and i'm searching for a more stable job.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Sadly still looking for a job my state doesn't have many jobs and sadly none are hiring that is entry level, lots are looking for assistant managers or managers... yeah And refuse to work at fast food because I would hate to be mocked for it, especially by people over the internet OH YOU WORK AT MCDONALDS??? LOL LOSER FATTY!
I am very sensitive to opinions sadly and rarely ignore them, I applied to several places and recently got turned down by one ugh, probably submitted over 50 applications. this year ALONE.
But I just applied for college, I got a freaking 2.92 GPA in HS so basically can't enter the major I want right away... RIP so I may have to take 5 years of college.
I'm also earning money by commissions, which are open if anyone wants to help out, wanting to move out eventually, gonna apply to a job when applications go up for a new restaurant but still wanna make money in the meantime... I also get paid for views on youtube by NCP!
Link in my Sig!! yep so thats it ya

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
...Did you really use this thread to advertise yourself?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Currently unemployed, however looking to remedy that soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom