Yo! :D

Baron16Jumpen

Inkling
NNID
Baron16Jumpen
Hello everyone the name is Baron. Been playing Splatoon since day one and I play about 5 times a week for 1 - 2 hours a day. Came to squid boards for advice and information to get better in the game. Also to meet people who love the game as I.

Currently I am at:
Ranked: A
Level: 46
Weapon: L-Nozzle and OctoShot but I like to use different weapons depending how I feel.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & Welcome to Squidboards. I'm glad you have such hype for Splatoon. Thank you for joining the boards here. That's some good Rank too. The Booyah base is your one stop to check weapon gear, stages and guides in general to be the best at Splatoon. Check those while making friends around. You'll have fun and gain experience. Good luck!

Baron16Jumpen

Inkling
NNID
Baron16Jumpen
Hello & Welcome to Squidboards. I'm glad you have such hype for Splatoon. Thank you for joining the boards here. That's some good Rank too. The Booyah base is your one stop to check weapon gear, stages and guides in general to be the best at Splatoon. Check those while making friends around. You'll have fun and gain experience. Good luck!
Thank You :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom