• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Yo! New Squid incoming!

What's your favorite weapon class? (Broad)

• Charger

• Roller

• Brush

• Shooter

• Splatling

• Slosher

• Blaster

Results are only viewable after voting.

squeaks98

Inkling
NNID
squeaks98
Well, technically not new, just new to SquidBoards.
Yo, so some info about me: I've been playing Splatoon since about August 2015, played in Global Test-Fires. Had a lot of fun, decided to get it. I beat the single player campaign first before anything. At the moment, I'm level 44 and an A+ in Ranked. I vary around the A - S range. I am not part of any official squads though I love to occasionally get together with some glitchers and have some fun. Not hacking, just exploiting. Most of the time, updates happen before I can do much.
I play with a variety of weapons. I like the brushes, but also the guns. I tend to run damage up, but not completely. I love to run Quick Super-Jump with Recon.
Sniping is a niche I fill. Sometimes it's not great and I can suck at it, but most often times I am decent if not above average. Nowhere near WhiteHawke level, but still ok. I also really like bombing, and occasionally will run triple bomb throw gear.
That's about it. Lemme know any tips yall have for posting and such.
Also, I'm not always online with school and such. Sorry.

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
Welcome to squidboards~! I see you like Homestuck, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom