• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Yo what up

Digital Cheese

Inkling
Hello everyone. Recently joined this forum. I've been playing Splatoon since like 2015 on the Wii U. I recently came across this website and decided to join. I haven't played Splatoon 3 as of writing, but I've played 1 and 2. I play 2 quite often lmao. I might consider accepting friend requests on my main even when we aren't playing a room eventually, but for now I'll not just accept requests lmao. Splatoon 1 I'm not sure of (id have to check which im too lazy to do), but in splatoon 2 im currently at lvl 13. Been actually attempting to grind for a few days now and its gone pretty well. Doing it for both levels and ranks.

So some other info about me:
- 13M
- Kinda just spend most of my free time online (its usually at night so not like touching grass would do anything anyways)
- Owner of DC Empire and TDK (DC Empire is a general server I own, TDK is a clan)

Not much else for me to say lol. Seems like a fun site

HappyJoy

Inkling
NNID
supercool
Switch Friend Code
SW-6745-6442-4119
Wanna join my friends list, I'm at S rank right now 463p .. I really want a team to help me in salmon runs, I'm decent with most weapons besides snipers and mini guns

Digital Cheese

Inkling
Wanna join my friends list, I'm at S rank right now 463p .. I really want a team to help me in salmon runs, I'm decent with most weapons besides snipers and mini guns
Sure lol. I'll give you my FC for the switch. SW-5567-1727-1398 is my FC. I sent the request already lol
I'm not at a high level or rank currently but whatever lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom