Yo.

eggcactus

Inkling
NNID
eggcactus
Hi! I've been playing Splatoon since like a month or so after it came out and I didn't know this place was a thing?? I dunno. I'm more of a causal player though, considering I've only made it to level 38 and can't get myself out of B+ in ranked. I main the Kelp Splat Charger and I sometimes use the Splatter Shot Jr, if I'm feeling wild. Don't get me wrong I have basically all the weapons, except the few I haven't unlocked yet cause I'm lazy as heck, I'm just not really good at any of them really? I just wanted to see what this place is like and all since I was playing and I saw all these people with C4T in front of their names, and I was like "Are there... Splatoon clans?" so I googled it and my search lead me here. So hello! I'm prob gonna go play again, so if you see me my squids name is Rascal.

(Also my order of Splatfest team choices for kicks, Dogs, Roller Coasters, Marshmallows, Decepticons, Art, Planes, Pirates, Pizza, Naughty, Past, and Blue!)

GangstaPanda

Inkster Jr.
NNID
LittleSkittlez
I am literally n the same situation as you,except i got the game when it came out,played it tons and stopped,so im still level 20 as i havent played since the update XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom