You thought the Splatroller was "OP" before?

Unknownkid

Inkster Jr.
Watch as an expert uses the Splatroller....

Now, I really have high hopes for this game. We haven't scratch surface what these weapons can do.

Edit: Oops. Looks like someone beat me to it. http://squidboards.com/threads/this...he-most-effective-way-to-use-the-roller.1068/ My bad. I guess a mod can close this thread.

DISCLAIMER- The title was joke on people who thought Spatroller are "OP". Hence the "quotation marks". I don't think they are OP and neither should you but this video show how efficient and dominating a Spatroller can be.

Last edited:

Unknownkid

Inkster Jr.
It was a joke, Aweshucks. I don't think Rollers are OP. Hence the quotation marks in my title. But this is one of ways an expert player uses Splatroller and you have to admit-- compared to what we have seen, this is impressive.

Shiranui

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shiranui
From the videos I've seen of people playing review copies, it isn't as great on the more open levels like the skate park where you can't avoid attacks as easily.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I still don't hold the opinion that it's OP. However, it's a very good weapon if used correctly.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Also, I just noticed, this thread already exists. [link]

EDIT: You already know, dang.

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
I love how the roller baits out the enemy and then proceeds with a splash attack. Not only is the roller good at making ground, it's solid at manipulating it too. :D

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
Damn that guy knew what he was doing. That was actually kind of scary to be honest.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Splat roller isn't OP. If you see them coming you could have plenty of time to back off or hit them with ranged attacks before they roll over you.

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
Then post them...
Here is the video to back my words.
Click the hyper-linked words.
Splat roller isn't OP. If you see them coming you could have plenty of time to back off or hit them with ranged attacks before they roll over you.
To be honest, ninja swimmer and stealth jump make it so, you don't see them at all. Watch my video, for some insight.
In all honesty, I still think the Roller isn't good. I'm sure I'll be able to outclass it with the Inkbrush once that's released.
I don't see that happening at all. The roller is just a more defensive, slower, objective based weapon.

Last edited:

Unknownkid

Inkster Jr.
I never said they were OP. And if you watch the video, the player rely on splashing player more than rolling them over.

Maybe I need to post a disclaimer in my Opening Post. People are missing the sarcasm in the title.

@outplaytion Thank you for delivering. I'm afraid I have already seen this video before. The Spatroller player is good. He made use of the Ninja Squid and Ninja Squid Jump excellently. But I still find my video more impressive than yours. To each its own!

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
I never said they were OP. And if you watch the video, the player rely on splashing player more than rolling them over.

Maybe I need to post a disclaimer in my Opening Post. People are missing the sarcasm in the title.

@outplaytion Thank you for delivering. I'm afraid I have already seen this video before. The Spatroller player is good. He made use of the Ninja Squid and Ninja Squid Jump excellently. But I still find my video more impressive than yours. To each its own!
Pulling off Sarcasm through typing is some next level stunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom