• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Your kill record

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I think the most I've gotten was around 25 or so with few deaths(3-5 at most?), but that was early in the games launch. I think I was on the tall platform in the middle of the skatepark in turf war with a kelp scope and I just stopped all enemies from passing by anywhere.
My recent good matches tend to be around 10 kills with 0-2 deaths and a fairly good one I had a little while back was around 15 on a tower control with the custom 3K scope. I was on the tower and when I didn't have my kraken, I was just firing several shots into people who came in to attack me.

Squidilicious

Inkster Jr.
I have gotten 25-30 multiple times but it was in C and maybe B rank. But the funniest thing was one time I was playing league with someone I met online and we each got 25 kills but we actually lost! Our teammates were pretty bad though...

radio-fashion

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3797-5332-9696
I recently got 18 kills in one particularly annoying round of tower control, which im pretty proud of

Stardust-Sonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Stardust-Sonic
My highest kill count was 26 on bluefin depot with vanilla luna blaster as far as I remember.

Although recently, I just made 19 kills with Grim Range Blaster on Piranha Pit.

The funny thing is : I did all this on Tower Control.

squid quo

Inkling
I got 23 kills with a Hydra Splatling on Kelp Dome, in turf war. However, there was a recent game where I used an Octobrush Nouveau, got 12 kills and 1 death, and my team still lost because we had a disconnect at the end.

For ranked, I think my record is 16-18, I'm not sure with what weapon but probably the Octobrush Nouveau

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom