• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Z's Journal #1

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
It's the splat of dawn and I can't sleep.
It's been 2 years since Agents 1, 2, and 3 all dealt with the Octarians back in Octo Valley. We watched them closely, we had everything under control. The ZIPS were watching over Inkopolis, so they just had to worry about watching Octavio, but Agents 1 and 2 do have other... Obligations. They started growing distant ever since that last Splatfest, but we paid no attention to it even though it's our job to pay attention to everything. Things got worse when the Captain and 3 left Inkopolis on a research trip. They didn't tell us what they hoped to find out there. I would've felt better if I knew it was something really important, because with them gone, nobody was watching Octavio. We let our guards down, and he got away.

Three days ago, Off The Hook announced that Callie, Agent 1, had gone missing. I nearly hurled my ink I felt so sick, Squids don't just go missing, especially not someone like her. The public adores the Squid Sisters, they can hardly get any privacy, I don't believe for a moment that she just vanished. The Octarians got DJ Octavio back, and now they've done to us what we did to them; they took one of our own. The Great Zapfish is gone too, they got their tentacles on it again somehow.

I haven't spoken to Marie in months, she's the only Agent we can count on now, but she doesn't work well alone. Marie always had Callie to help her, she plays the support role with that Charger of hers, so she can't do it alone. She's been searching for a fourth Agent, just like her Grandfather did when recruiting Agent 3. There's one particular Inkling I've been watching for a while now. They're a lot like Agent 3 was, very quiet, yet always willing to hear someone else talk. Oh, and they do that... aimless wandering thing, like they're searching for something.

I've never been someone to believe in fate, but what if fate is guiding them to find Marie and become Agent 4?

I really hope that's somehow true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom