• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Hi, I run Team Quetzalcoatl, in the bracket, it lists us as Quetzalcoatl, could you please change it to Team Quetzalcoatl? Thank you, we can't wait to play!

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Hi, I run Team Quetzalcoatl, in the bracket, it lists us as Quetzalcoatl, could you please change it to Team Quetzalcoatl? Thank you, we can't wait to play!
Will get right on that
I didn't see an explanation, so why not 8 player squads? I thought that was decided to be the recommended squad amount.
We thought that 4 players is enough to have one team, but we didn't want 8 because that would be enough to form two teams. Hope that answered your question! ;)

N-Strike

Full Squid
NNID
N-Strike-Smash
Team Name: Hard Body Swag Force
Team Leader: @HBSF° Hinichii.ez.™
Skype of team leader: anthonyvolke
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-6): @HBSF° Hinichii.ez.™ - Hinichii @HBSF° Sho.ez.™ - shoctopus @CutestFish - Ultimatumm @DTM - SGT-PSYCHRO @HBSF° 5ully - 5ully151 @Kiritora - kiritora @Mansuta8 - wafflepi
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): HBSF°
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): Yes
Can you host a room (Yes/No): Yes
Main timezone of team: EST
Add this team to the bracket @RoyLee

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Just asking, if your team is participating in the tournament, does your team leader have to participate?

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Just asking, if your team is participating in the tournament, does your team leader have to participate?
They do not. Team Leader is just the person who we will give all of the information too about the tournament.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I didn't see an explanation, so why not 8 player squads? I thought that was decided to be the recommended squad amount.
That's for our ranking system that we are still working on. This is something separate, it's a tournament run by different people, and an awesome idea!! Hope this thing turns out amazing!
LETS GO COMPETITIVE SPLATOON!!!

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
That's for our ranking system that we are still working on. This is something separate, it's a tournament run by different people, and an awesome idea!! Hope this thing turns out amazing!
LETS GO COMPETITIVE SPLATOON!!!
Yeah we just thought it would be a good idea because if you have two different teams entirely it would be unfair.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Yeah we just thought it would be a good idea because if you have two different teams entirely it would be unfair.
Yeah it is totally fine, just thought I would ask.
My squad will likely participate. Just gotta make sure we will have enough players available. :)

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Uhm uhm is there specific time this tourney starts? I'd like to see if my squad is available!

Mr.HawK

The Artist
I wish you all the best of luck! May the best team win!

But as always, don't let your guard down......

Power

Inkling Commander
It will start at 12:00 EST I will add that to the OP!

Thanks! :)
12:00 Est? Im an early bird, but maybe we can push it to a little later than that. Idk if the western time zone people are comfortable with 9am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom