• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Krakens for Days needs YOU!!!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Greetings, Squids! I would like to introduce my clan to you, Krakens for Days! The clan was founded at the start of this month (Sept). We have been in a handful of scrims already and have had fairly good results. We also have 2 set training sessions throughout the week to improve our skills as a team and as individuals (You only need to attend once a week). I intend to enter us into tourneys once we are fully ready and capable of progressing far within them. We're an all European team, and consist of S rankers. We're a friendly clan, with players of all ages and backgrounds. I'm looking to fill 2 spots currently, there are 8 of us, as of now. We share the name with Squids for Days (led by Sare), as well as sharing a server with them. If you're interested in trying out, Please read the following requirements:

~You must be rank S or S+
~Be from Europe
~Be active and participate in practice sessions and arranged scrims
~Be on Discord regularly
~You must not be in a clan already (No Multiclanning)
If you meet the requirements, send me a direct message on Discord (Add my ID: Mika#1512) and we'll arrange a tryout at a time that suits you! You will be given an invite link to join the Squids for Days server (KfD shares it with them) and be put into a tryout role. Alternatively, You can message me on here.

Last edited:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Edits made accordingly. Still recruiting! If you have any questions, be sure to let me know! This is an opportunity not to be missed! I look forward to hearing from you! ^-^

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Still seeking new recruits! KfD will meet your competitive needs! Give us a shot! :D

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Original post has been edited (it was due an update, anyways) xD

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
We're still recruiting! Choose KfD for all your competitive needs, now! Be part of a close-knit, Very skilled and friendly clan today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom