Krakens for Days needs YOU!!!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Greetings, Squids! I would like to introduce my clan to you, Krakens for Days! The clan was founded at the start of this month (Sept). We have been in a handful of scrims already and have had fairly good results. We also have 2 set training sessions throughout the week to improve our skills as a team and as individuals (You only need to attend once a week). I intend to enter us into tourneys once we are fully ready and capable of progressing far within them. We're an all European team, and consist of S rankers. We're a friendly clan, with players of all ages and backgrounds. I'm looking to fill 2 spots currently, there are 8 of us, as of now. We share the name with Squids for Days (led by Sare), as well as sharing a server with them. If you're interested in trying out, Please read the following requirements:

~You must be rank S or S+
~Be from Europe
~Be active and participate in practice sessions and arranged scrims
~Be on Discord regularly
~You must not be in a clan already (No Multiclanning)
If you meet the requirements, send me a direct message on Discord (Add my ID: Mika#1512) and we'll arrange a tryout at a time that suits you! You will be given an invite link to join the Squids for Days server (KfD shares it with them) and be put into a tryout role. Alternatively, You can message me on here.

Last edited:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Edits made accordingly. Still recruiting! If you have any questions, be sure to let me know! This is an opportunity not to be missed! I look forward to hearing from you! ^-^

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Still seeking new recruits! KfD will meet your competitive needs! Give us a shot! :D

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Original post has been edited (it was due an update, anyways) xD

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
We're still recruiting! Choose KfD for all your competitive needs, now! Be part of a close-knit, Very skilled and friendly clan today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom