Mafia 1 | D2

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
Yeah. I am gonna work on my wishy-washyness in the future. I was just a vanilla townie XD The rate of this game was VERY fast (srs we got to page 11 after about 24 hours .-.) so it was VERY easy for me to get lost. The funny thing was that I was actually suspecting AA when you first joined the game. IDK if I forgot about the read I made on him or something, but little quirks in what he was saying just gave me suspicions. I think I would have probably voted him on day 2 or 3 (if I survived that long) XD

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Yeah, I just suggest you and all newcomers to mafia to make sure to get a good foot in the early game. It's really important to get a gauge out of other players (as town) in the early game, otherwise it'll be harder to get into the game later on. What I learned from Vanderzant.

I also thought you were a girl due to your posting nature and your name, marigi... lol.

congrats jexs, you didnt **** up what was a town win on a silver platter. at least you didnt make me work to end this ****.

das da joke

i also have so much salt cuz of how awesome i know my scum game is, and i wanted to test it out on new blood. and it wouldve worked if jexs wasnt a *** and knew not to townread me.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Why did you let your scumpartner kill himself lol, also plz gimee the scum qt

i killed bruce for two reasons:

hes obviously good, and i thought he mayve been playing "town but lemme make myself look a teensy bit scummy to the right people in order to avoid the nk" type of pr play

hed have made me speak WAY more than id have wanted to.

Why did you let your scumpartner kill himself lol, also plz gimee the scum qt
you think

i

uhh

err

no. "****in wow" was literally my thoughts when i saw him vote himself. he wasnt even in ****in trouble and he gave up. if he had spoken through it with me id tell him no, dont be autistic, and keep the integrity of the game alive by replacing out. someone had literally ****in posted in thread saying they were able to replace in. that slot WASNT dead. sure i orchestrated a bus on it, but it was supposed to fail as soon as squid came in and said ****, cuz thats all anyone had on him. but instead, i lose my teammate and the rolecop.

btw @YOLOSWAG this setup ended up dumb, is it reeeeeally sensible that theres three investigatives in a 9 man game?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Oh true. Yeah I forgot you posted that, and just kept assuming it was part of your entire team's plan somehow. Of course, his individual reason to just off himself threw me off a bit, because I obviously didn't think YOU would let him do that without good reason... which is why I thought his partner was also a noob.

I just always assume scum talk together and always do whats right for the team. But when that doesn't happen, what can I do eh?

qt baby

fun fact: almost threw the game BECAUSE of the fact that its unfair for scum to go out lthemselves ike that when thinking of the synergy of the game. not because i thought i was screwed, i have far too much arrogance to ever think that as scum. but it taints the game. but because my partner went out in the gayest way possible.

JeXs

Inkling
@Bossanova
I can never seem to read you right, ever. Also, I think you should have been more active, your activity in this game seems to be lacking in comparison to other games I've played with you! Good job reading Squid Master right though.

@African American
Tough luck :P Be more active. Would you as town, thought it possible for coco vs Squid to be SvS? I actually thought that would be a pretty ridiculous conclusion, as the 2 players seemed relatively new, I doubt they would attempt to go against each other so early on. I think it's more likely they would have avoided interacting with each other as much as possible while trying to keep up team play.

@Squid Master
Don't give up next time! You weren't really anywhere near a lynch unless deadline was nearing, which it really wasn't. I guess seeing the amount of votes on you just felt like too much pressure, but don't worry about it next time! It's usually possible to talk your way out, and it's also good play to at least try to play it out! Excited to see your setup after it's completed :D

@Bruce Squillis
I'm so sorry, I thought your attacking my read was scummy, since you stated it as null when I outright said it was a town lean :c I thought you were scum wanting to lie about my read to push me for a mislynch. I really like your activity levels though, and the fact that you can keep up with high levels of activity makes me want to play with you more! You definitely played well though.

@h.JC
Good job putting your thoughts out into the thread, you made your thoughts and suspicions in the thread quite obvious, for the most part. The fact that you pushed everywhere on the smallest of things made it look like you were a townie who was extremely eager to hunt for scum, which you were! It would be a good idea next time to consider whether it is more likely that the actions you think are scummy are actually coming from a scum or town mindset though. Townies often do scummy things as well, it's up to you to figure out whether they have good or bad intentions!

@Marigi174
I don't really remember much about you! You were a pretty null slot for me throughout the game and honestly, I skimmed through a lot of your posts, haha. I did notice your posts improving though, and you made your thought processes clear. Even though you had some weird reads here and there, you'll definitely get better with experience, so keep on playing! Experience is usually the best way to improve, especially in mafia.

@Drez
Obvtown Ran, we didn't spam this game enough :P

@xCoCo
You were an easy town read! It was mostly because of the fact that you were new though, and your posts made it clear that you were a new player, except for a few things that makes people uncomfortable! Don't try to make people wary of you for no reason by saying stuff like you might be playing them, all it does is make people think that you might actually be playing them! Like what I said with Marigi, you'll definitely improve if you keep playing and gain experience, so don't worry about being a newer player, you'll get better! Also, your avatar is really cute, it fits in nicely with the squidboards pink layout :3

@JeXs
Good job tracking African American.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom