Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

Thingyman

Inkling
Notice how Boo is essentially just letting Drez and Reed interrogate me.

Who is the scum in this context? Fill in the blanks.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
The upset is real

You are literally taking anything I'm saying or anything I've done and trying to paint it in a scummy light, without considering that it could just simply be... The truth.
Not like you're doing the same toward me as for now.

Notice how Boo is essentially just letting Drez and Reed interrogate me.
That would have been a convincing argument if it wasn't for the fact that I justified myself in that act earlier, as I say,I didn't got that much to add compared to Drez and Reed,and it not like I thrown out nothing in that conversation,I notified the rather protective stance that you and Rom have,calling townie each another and what not.

You seem really persistent toward me,but remember that there a least 2 scum, I would actually like to know what is you 2nd best bet a who's scum as for now.

That for the rest of your post...It a interesting way to defend yourself I'm gonna admit...I'm gonna wait to see everyone else reaction toward you before digging deeper in that,as I don't really know what to say.

Thingyman

Inkling
As for the other scum is... I mean, I still think Reed and Drez are probably both townies, though I hate giving them a pass here if they are actually scum and just pushing me while I'm town reading them. I think the scum team is you and one of the inactives.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I didn't read the thread because I didn't have time. At the time, I was hosting 2 games, playing in another game, working two jobs and having another personal issue. With all that going on, no, I did not bother to read the thread and I also immediately regretted signing up, but I did so because I wanted to help fill up the game and support the fact that you're trying to get a mafia community up and running 'round these parts. I would've subbed out, but I feel like that was a ****ty thing to do to AA.

So, no, I didn't go looking for suspicious things to paint him as scum for. I just merely wanted to place a vote on someone. This is something I do in all games (also scum games). It just literally doesn't get more role neutral. I refuse to believe that someone as experienced as you can look at that still on Day 2 and think it's in any way a meaningful way to discern my role.
I would agree with this for day one. But on day two you still were going for Boolerex saying that you'd be cleared eventually if we voted him. I just don't follow this logic.

Further, your argument is all over the place again. You make the claim that you're lazy as town while arguing that you were busy and that was why you were lazy. Two reasons that stand against each other. Honestly, I just... I can't figure out what you're trying to achieve here.

My vote stands unless it's needed elsewhere.

That would have been a convincing argument if it wasn't for the fact that I justified myself in that act earlier, as I say,I didn't got that much to add compared to Drez and Reed,and it not like I thrown out nothing in that conversation,I notified the rather protective stance that you and Rom have,calling townie each another and what not.
Ah, glad to see you're still around. Okay, so, I'm not going to discount the possibility that, assuming Thingy is mafia, because honestly I'm at this point working under the assumption that he is, that he's trying to clear you for the rest of the game. So let's get a few questions out there.

What are your thoughts on Thingy's argument that you haven't been posting like last game? Why no serious reads on anyone? So far your game has been totally reactive... not so much like the other game. Then again, we stifled you early on for that very reason. xD

Further, why the slight inactivity? I see you around on the rest of the forums. I mean, I'm not asking for you to be here all the time like Drez and me seem to be, but it would be good if, when you're on, to post something to show that you're searching for scum. As things are, you seem content that you aren't being considered scum. Which I think is, at the very least anti-town. You have been moved to null in my reads.

What do you think about Drez? I mean, I can understand that you might think that Drez and I are pretty great considering we're coming to your aide, but Rom-Stein's theory on doubt is true. It's possible that we're playing like last game with Thingy and just being the most active to protect ourselves. That said, has anything Drez said appeared scummy or unreasonable? I don't think so, but a second pair of eyes can't hurt.

@Aykorn Poke for activity; some questions to get you going: what do you think about Boolerex and his inactivity and passive choices in action? What do you think about Rom-Stein's choices to avoid most questions? How strong do you think Thingy's defenses are? What do you think of Drez's townie play? What do you think of my townie play?--because, once again, you should be considering me null for the sake of fair play in mafia.

@xCoCo Poking for post. Same questions apply.

@African American So... what are we going to do about the inactives? Because without them, we can't complete a vote. :l

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Quote me 3 of your posts that you believe are townie / that you wouldn't make as scum.
Seem like a weird question,as I want every post of me to appear as townie as possible...Like everyone here,even scum, so I'm gonna go for my last 3 post in here, including this one.

As for Reed bunch load of question:

What are your thoughts on Thingy's argument that you haven't been posting like last game?
Last game was different,I joined during day 2 with two townie dead,giving me stuff I can put my all my trust into allowing me to get some clear read at most people,add that the fact that there wasn't that much post to begin with and you have a pretty clear

Why no serious reads on anyone?
What do you mean by serious read? So far I was pretty clear that for me Drez is a townie,and that I also feel like that you're town too, in the another end, Thingyman look like a scum for me,with the two inactive and Rom-stein being null scum imo ; the rest is neutral again in my opinions.

So far your game has been totally reactive... not so much like the other game. Then again, we stifled you early on for that very reason. xD
That...Might be true,this is that make me that different from last game I guess? Again last game was different for the raison I said above,so that might be why my style of play is different.

Further, why the slight inactivity? I see you around on the rest of the forums. I mean, I'm not asking for you to be here all the time like Drez and me seem to be, but it would be good if, when you're on, to post something to show that you're searching for scum. As things are, you seem content that you aren't being considered scum. Which I think is, at the very least anti-town. You have been moved to null in my reads.
That the third time time I explained that: I have nothing that add that wasn't already said by you and Drez toward Thingyman,which is again my number one suspect,same for the inactive that...Well don't post,which are also in my suspicion list,Howener recently Rom-stein started to sound like scum for me as both him and thingyman started to be protective to each another + the invalid raison he gave to vote for me.

What do you think about Drez? I mean, I can understand that you might think that Drez and I are pretty great considering we're coming to your aide, but Rom-Stein's theory on doubt is true. It's possible that we're playing like last game with Thingy and just being the most active to protect ourselves. That said, has anything Drez said appeared scummy or unreasonable? I don't think so, but a second pair of eyes can't hurt.
Like I said earlier,I'm pretty convinced that Drez is a townie. As like he's active,he search for scum and nothing so far looked like a scum for that he said. Now if like last game,we end up with a another "confirmed townie by nearby everyone,but still not killed by mafia" case,yeah he's gonna end up being suspicious. But for now. Townie for meh

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
what do you think about Boolerex and his inactivity and passive choices in action?
I think Boolerex just explained themselves above --nothing to add after you and Drez--, but where their silence was disconcerting they've started speaking up more.
But I have noticed that they respond to people who vote them, they cast suspicion their way, which works in discrediting them, or it could just be a coincidence.

What do you think about Rom-Stein's choices to avoid most questions?
>.> Yeah, they're awfully dodgy. ...Yeah I still pretty much suspect Rom-stein, but I will say one thing they've repeated makes me curious.
They said that "I have a feeling might die tonight" again .... maybe they have a role that would attract that sort of attention? This whole dodginess might be extreme caution, but I don't think that's a great strategy.
How they avoid direct answers and scum hunting makes me still think of them as suspicious.

How strong do you think Thingy's defenses are?
>.> Blaahhh, I still think they'd be the obvious choice to lynch right now since both you a Drez seem to be stacking up theories against them and they've got the most support.
But I just kind of feel bad; I think they're honest about being super busy. ;_;

I thought that last question to Boolerex was interesting though. What are your most townie posts? I feel like you could pressure someone into looking more suspicious by having them single out their own posts. I'm really curious what the purpose of that question was.

Anyways, they're probably just really off their game this time. But that could be their town or mafia game being thrown off.
I kind of wish @Rom-Steïn would give better reasoning for their vote towards Boolerex instead of Thingyman, but with how weakly Rom defended Thingy, the best thing stacking up for Thingy is the emotional appeal.

What do you think of Drez's townie play? What do you think of my townie play?
You've both really been moving discussion forward? Yes, I still think there'e the possibility that Drez could be speaking up most to control the flow of the game, but I think their effort in trying to find mafia makes them pretty townie.
And you? Maaan, I know I'm supposed consider you as null, and I am. I am, I am bluuh.
Again, moving discussion is pro-town. I also think your reads make sense. I'm really just wondering why you're going after Thingyman so intently, despite recognizing that they're playing differently than last game.

Anyways, Boolerex is deflecting Thingy's accusations pretty smoothly, my vote will probably ultimately go towards Thingyman.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Anyways, Boolerex is deflecting Thingy's accusations pretty smoothly, my vote will probably ultimately go towards Thingyman.
So...What about voting instead of saving you're going to vote? Considering we have around 12 hour ; I don't want a another no-lynch day ; especially when we have a actual consensus now.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
So...What about voting instead of saving you're going to vote? Considering we have around 12 hour ; I don't want a another no-lynch day ; especially when we have a actual consensus now.
>m> I guess I don't have that much else to discuss.
But the deadline is midnight (9-ish for me) tomorrow, right? I'm watching my time closely enough to not miss it, even if it is tonight. I want to hear from xCoCo, too.
Blahh, I don't know what could sway me otherwise at this point, though.

## Vote: Thingyman

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Huhhh Yeah we might have a bit more hour then that,I'm bad with timezone conversion anyway. In any case,it less then a day

If I remember well,Thingyman is at lynch-1 now meaning the next vote toward him will lynch him,would like at least to heard what he say before his ultimately demise

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
You are literally taking anything I'm saying or anything I've done and trying to paint it in a scummy light, without considering that it could just simply be... The truth
I'm not? You want me to just believe your word without you proving it's actually something to trust? Saying "We'll see who's right" is not convincing to me.

I didn't read the thread because I didn't have time. At the time, I was hosting 2 games, playing in another game, working two jobs and having another personal issue. With all that going on, no, I did not bother to read the thread and I also immediately regretted signing up, but I did so because I wanted to help fill up the game and support the fact that you're trying to get a mafia community up and running 'round these parts. I would've subbed out, but I feel like that was a ****ty thing to do to AA.
I was in 3 mafia games, am in 2 others, was working, and am hosting a mafia game. I replaced into this, with your slot pushing my slot. I joined because it needed saving. With all that going on I was still more active then you.

I am lazy as town, not as mafia. As mafia, I feel a responsbility. I've played many mafia games, I'm not a complete idiot, I know how to avoid attention. That's literally all you have to do as mafia - just don't attract attention. The number one way to attract attention? To explicitly say that you're not gonna explain whatever you're doing. It's something I do AS TOWN, and I even posted a bunch of links to prove this. You not acknowledging this in any way, shape or form is, if not fishy, then just amazingly bad.
1. You are on a new site, so you have the advantage of expirementing with a new meta.
2. You could be lazy here and it wouldn't hurt your chances at winning.
3. You aren't considering other slots.
4. Your townreads are weak. Tell me again in one sentence why you believe Rom to be town.

Alright, then. We'll see who's right post-game.
That's all you have to say? Very helpful.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
REJOICE THIS ONE IS BACK
Currently re-reading the thread will provide input ASAP.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Pretty sure there was at least 3 vote for thingyman (Drez ; ReedRGale and me) while the only one that voted me was...In fact thingyman, So that seem like a very dodgy raison to vote for me.
This is grounds for a Rom lynch.

##Unvote; ##Vote: Rom-stein

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Right behind ya Drez.
Though, they said they'd be off so they can't really defend themselves? Ehh welp.

##Unvote; ##Vote: Rom-stein

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Woah,the 360° toward Rom-stein,You're sure this is a good idea that late in the deadline? Even more now that he's not even gonna even be able to defend itself after that. Altrough after all,that some is a pretty big lie he did thrown out right now...

And with Aykorn following now... Seem like we got a new consensus now,and considering that post is that make me suspicious toward Rom-stein... I'll go for the vote too

##Unvote ##Vote: Rom-stein

I literally just popped in randomly, is day ending soon?

It the last day for sure,as for the actual time left,I dunnos

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
The 26th. So tomorrow. We have time to make sure we lock in votes today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom