"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
Those who added me: I'm Turf Warring a bit!
Nice man! I added you,too.

Btw. , how can you seek attention on somebody outside of squidboards to add you back?
And I would suggest to split the gear list like saying who is a part of squidboards and who not. (for example give squidboards users green color for their names)

Njok

Bouncer
Nice man! I added you,too.

Btw. , how can you seek attention on somebody outside of squidboards to add you back?
And I would suggest to split the gear list like saying who is a part of squidboards and who not. (for example give squidboards users green color for their names)
Stalk him or her on Miiverse :D

But really, don't.

I think it's already been discussed, but.. i'd suggest to send a short message explaining why you are adding the person and wait til you either get a message back or they accept friend request. If they don't, they likely don't want to be bothered with it so that's that. Just my opinion of course, so go about it how you'd like.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
If you follow someone on Miiverse are their posts to the Splatoon Miiiverse community more likely to appear in your plaza? If so, then it could be a less intrusive route to ordering their gear, and could also save people in the "One man's trash..." thread from having to actually play together.

Njok

Bouncer
I don't think so. I've very rarely seen someone from my friend list wander around in my plaza unless i played with them. As for ordering, you can just do that once you played with them and they don't even have to know. The concern is more that sharing their NNID in this thread might not be something that they would want. This is imo something that needs to be asked first.

Sharpzz

Full Squid
Just was in awe of the damage ups and did not look at the name

Last edited:

Pokes

Inkling
Would anyone be interested in this shiny pair of boots?

IGN: Krishna
NNID: Oshagirl16
Gear: *Shiny*
Pro Trail Boots :shoes_trs002:
(Main) :ability_bombsniffer:
(Subs):ability_defenseup: :ability_defenseup: :ability_defenseup:

Njok

Bouncer
Would anyone be interested in this shiny pair of boots?

IGN: Krishna
NNID: Oshagirl16
Gear: *Shiny*
Pro Trail Boots :shoes_trs002:
(Main) :ability_bombsniffer:
(Subs):ability_defenseup: :ability_defenseup: :ability_defenseup:
Hi! I am affraid you have misunderstood the term shiny. The brand inkline has defense up as a preferred ability. So the boots don't qualify as shiny.

However, i am sure someone might want this and we have a thread for that as well. We're awesome like that :D

http://squidboards.com/threads/one-mans-trash-is-another-mans-treasure.2133/page-5#post-59778

Njok

Bouncer
Did you get his NNID? Did you try ordering that Sporty Bobble Hat?
You are spot on :D Did both of these. I couldn't order the shirt because i have two other orders waiting so i send him a friend request with a message that i want to order his gear. If he accepts i will ask if it's ok to share it here.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Okay so I have a dilemma, and I'd appreciate feedback through either likes on this post or responses as to whether I should purchase this item or not.

The dark urban vest came, with 2 damage up and a ? final slot at the cost of 50k. Now I could purchase this, and redistribute it to everybody in the hopes it becomes a rare. However I'm thinking about leaving it for two reasons. 1) the anchor sweat already has cold blooded with high chance of damage up, so this would purely be for rare status and aesthetic preference, and 2) I'm hoping the bobble hat with x3 swim speed comes perfect tomorrow, and I'd need to earn 25k quickly if it comes perfect, assuming I purchase the DUV. Now I'd be happy to do that, but it's also a hassle as I'm busy tomorrow, so I'll only do it if people are really interested in trying to perfect the DUV.

Give me your feedback within the next 9 hours if possible as it's 14:19PM for me at the time of writing. Cheers all!

Njok

Bouncer
I guess for the purpose of this thread i'd so go for it.

But honestly i wouldn't if you won't be able to buy the bobble hat because of it. Also i like the ink saver better on that shirt, but that's just me.

Poxnixles

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Vitiel
You are spot on :D Did both of these. I couldn't order the shirt because i have two other orders waiting so i send him a friend request with a message that i want to order his gear. If he accepts i will ask if it's ok to share it here.
I need need neeeed that bobble hat even though it'd overwrite my own...

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Revising the OP just a bit, so if it looks all messy over the course of the day, it'll be fixed soon!

Also, added a couple new pieces of gear with a few more on the way.

Thanks everyone who has helped in one way or another so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom