"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Njok

Bouncer
Unfortunately the Zekko Hoodie came with only 1 swim speed. I am still gonna buy it and try.

@Wingman is your 3rd slot unlocked yet?

Wingman

Inkling
NNID
TheTrueWingman
Unfortunately the Zekko Hoodie came with only 1 swim speed. I am still gonna buy it and try.

@Wingman is your 3rd slot unlocked yet?
Nope, it's still empty. There hasn't been a whole lot of interest in it, so I guess we can give it one more shot. It isn't really a reasonable chance unless there are a lot of people trying, since you have to roll for at least a two slot copy of the hoodie and for the third slot.

It's a better chance than getting an actual piece of shiny gear, but its still a 6% chance after getting the copy (are there actual numbers on the chance of getting 1-3 slots?). Still a lot better than the chance of rolling all three, but not really viable when you can only roll a realistic maximum of 2-3 times a week.

EDIT: Well, nevermind. I wasn't paying attention and accidentally wore the hoodie in a match. The third slot is :ability_specialsaver:

Last edited:

Njok

Bouncer
Nope, it's still empty. There hasn't been a whole lot of interest in it, so I guess we can give it one more shot. It isn't really a reasonable chance unless there are a lot of people trying, since you have to roll for at least a two slot copy of the hoodie and for the third slot.

It's a better chance than getting an actual piece of shiny gear, but its still a 6% chance after getting the copy (are there actual numbers on the chance of getting 1-3 slots?). Still a lot better than the chance of rolling all three, but not really viable when you can only roll a realistic maximum of 2-3 times a week.

EDIT: Well, nevermind. I wasn't paying attention and accidentally wore the hoodie in a match. The third slot is :ability_specialsaver:
Oh well :D

Who knows, i might beat the odds and still get it!

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
@Njok I currently have the same hat. If we pay for the ? Slot and distribute them as much as possible we have a chance.

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
Name: Japanese, can't copy it right now
NNID: huurinkazan5615
Gear: Blue Moto Boots w/ 3 run speed ups

Name: Japanese
NNID: ilfwimu
Gear: Baby-Jelly Shirt w/ 3 ink saver mains, squid stitch slip ons w/ 3 squid speed ups

Name: Japanese
NNID: 660-828
Gear: White headband w/ 3 damage ups

Last edited:

Frog

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FlyFar
My name: Japanese (means frog btw :P)
NNID: Flyfar
Gear: Layered Vector LS w/ 3 Quick Respawn

Add me if you want to! :D

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Here are my 2 Shiny Hat fails -_-. Damn this thread ;P. I used to not care, now on the third slot, I'm yelling "c'mon baby! show me the money" followed by disappoint. Hoping the probability gods shine on my defense shirt....if not I will glare at them for a good 10 mins and pretend they care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom