Slosher Deco: Analysis and Thoughts

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I find that this weapon has an almost ideal set for Rainmaker, and I hardly use anything else in that mode at the moment. I think that it could definitely use some Ink Saver (Sub), as, at last count, one only has three attacks after throwing a Splash Wall, leaving an uncomfortably small margin of error.

That said, as it's Rainmaker, I usually insist on carrying Cold-Blooded; the Kraken merits Swim Speed and Special Charge, the latter because of the difficulty of charging all the way without being splatted; and I generally go by a policy of extra Damage Up for Slosher variants to greatly increase the chance of one-hit splats on damaged opponents.

I've actually yet to try this weapon in Tower Control, but, if I can get the hang of being obnoxious with Splash Walls on or in front of the Tower, I reckon it'd serve me well. In other modes, though, I invariably prefer the standard Slosher, as the added nuisance of its Burst Bombs is much more defensively viable than an emergency Kraken, at least with my limited expertise in the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom