Splat Charger/Hero Charger Replica: Analysis & Thoughts Thread

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Out of curiosity, how does the range hold up on the splat charger? It always feels a tad short for me

it's also pretty wide though
I feel the range is good enough to get all the jobs I need done. Splat bombs also help reach hard to reach areas.

With that said, I like to call the eliter the anti-charger charger for a reason. It is able to snipe you where you can't snipe them, and from a pretty insane distance as well. Kinda have to find a way to take them out yourself, or hope your team can deal with them.

Also, random thing about how I use chargers that could help. I like to use gear that increases the main ink usage efficiency. Not having to resupply ink as often really helps. Since without it, I find myself running out quite often.

I personally use the studio headphones. It has a main main ink slot and 2 sub main ink slots for me.

bluecrow

Senior Squid
I feel the range is good enough to get all the jobs I need done. Splat bombs also help reach hard to reach areas.

With that said, I like to call the eliter the anti-charger charger for a reason. It is able to snipe you where you can't snipe them, and from a pretty insane distance as well. Kinda have to find a way to take them out yourself, or hope your team can deal with them.

Also, random thing about how I use chargers that could help. I like to use gear that increases the main ink usage efficiency. Not having to resupply ink as often really helps. Since without it, I find myself running out quite often.

I personally use the studio headphones. It has a main main ink slot and 2 sub main ink slots for me.
I use a dynamo, I get precisely 6 swings before I'm out of ink. I'm rather used to ink management considering an ink savor (as a main ability) only gets me another 1/2 a swing

I already know my gear set is trash bags for chargers though, defense up, defense up everywhere (inkline should sponsor me already). ink resist and haunt swag, until I can find a good shirt I want to use. well there is one, but it's the ugliest thing in the game
588.jpg

maybe I should just try squiffer instead of the standard splat charger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom