Splatoon Online Squads

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Wait a second... he isn't an official member. He has merely registered. ;) Don't add him in quite yet. Wait for me to officially confirm stuff please. :)
That's ok I first need to wait for the Captain to make any changes official to their Squads before posting. :) I said it would be updated but I left in secret that I had to check first haha. That was a good jump @Captain Norris you almost fell out of your chair :D

Thanks for the wishes Aura. And that seems like a whole army Rocket :scared: Glad you have your own ranking system in the Squad. There won't be an IPRP(Individual Player Rank Points) system in Squads but there will be for Tourneys and cups. These will be in a separate thread and the points will be used for/obtained or deducted in the Tourney/cups thread. These of course are the official events. For balancing purposes IPRP from Squads will not be used for Tourney/cups as they are to have their own official system therefore, SOS (Splatoon Online Squads) will not have IPRP.

Also the thread changed to the official name of: Splatoon Online Squads. Some minor spelling edits were done on the OP also.

Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I also didn't mention I added @Flying_Tortoise to the SOS Staff haha. You've been discussing with me Squad info and other stuff so why not? We started on it simultaneously too plus I need someone to take care of my dream if I cannot.
as of News; no new changes but will be thinking something I had been setting a bit but just skipping it and Right Whale got hyped with a leak but I'm reminding you guys that tomorrow is the Actual Direct for Splatoon so whatch it as it may contain vital info for our Squads development. This might be were we find more info on features I may use or take off. It depends.

Aura

Infiltrator
The Squid Squad is currently hiring one more EU player. Once that player fills the final slot, our member cap will reach its limit. However I would like to stress that we will be recruiting more players in the future.

A Ranking System is currently being developed within The Squid Squad. This system will help separate The Squid Squad from most skilled to least skilled. Unfortunately we cannot figure this out yet because the game currently hasn't been released, but the system is being constructed nonetheless.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
I also didn't mention I added @Flying_Tortoise to the SOS Staff haha. You've been discussing with me Squad info and other stuff so why not? We started on it simultaneously too plus I need someone to take care of my dream if I cannot.
as of News; no new changes but will be thinking something I had been setting a bit but just skipping it and Right Whale got hyped with a leak but I'm reminding you guys that tomorrow is the Actual Direct for Splatoon so whatch it as it may contain vital info for our Squads development. This might be were we find more info on features I may use or take off. It depends.
Yeah there could be a built in Squad system! And I'm hoping for a early demo.

Aura

Infiltrator
Greetings. I have some announcements to make regarding The Squid Squad.

First off, we have an updated members list:
--------------------------------
Squid Squad EU Members
@Kat
@Siledh
@Diableos
@Gunster25
@Icedise
@Kweeveen
@ThatSrb2DUDE
@MLG| xX_P3dr0_Xx69
Squid Squad NA Members
@Aura
@Suketoudara
@DAK075
@Inari
@SuperMii3D
@Niliks
@ChaosHawk
@Shuriblur

Moving right along, we also have a new Co-Captain- @Suketoudara. I feel that he is a mature member of Squidboards and of The Squid Squad, and is more than able to help me with leading our squad to a successful future. Good luck friend.

Finally, I have just announced that we are now recruiting 8 more NA players. So if you're an NA player who wishes to join a squad, go to the Squid Squad Social and apply from there. Please remember your Skype account!

Also, one final announcement, but more of a suggestion than announcement. Both Suketoudara and myself agree that there should be a section of Squidboards specifically for Squad threads to promote a clean and organized fourm. And I'm sure we're not alone. @TheRapture, @Warchamp7, is this a possibility?

Thank you and have a great day.

Last edited:

Setu

Also, one final announcement, but more of a suggestion than announcement. Both
Suketoudara and myself agree that there should be a section of Squidboards specifically for Squad threads to promote a clean and organized fourm. And I'm sure we're not alone. @TheRapture, @Warchomp7, is this a possibility?

I've been waiting too long for the day a clan section is made....

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
The Squid Squad is currently hiring one more EU player. Once that player fills the final slot, our member cap will reach its limit. However I would like to stress that we will be recruiting more players in the future.

A Ranking System is currently being developed within The Squid Squad. This system will help separate The Squid Squad from most skilled to least skilled. Unfortunately we cannot figure this out yet because the game currently hasn't been released, but the system is being constructed nonetheless.
Think you could notify me when a system has been made for in-squad stats? It would be great to implement.

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
I've come up with a really good ranking system for in-squad stats! I think it's very accurate and once things get rolling it'll be a good way for us all to determine our best players.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral

First off, we have an updated members list:
Squid Squad EU Members
@Kat
@Siledh
@Diableos
@Gunster25
@Icedise
@Kweeveen
@ThatSrb2DUDE
@MLG| xX_P3dr0_Xx69
Squid Squad NA Members
@Aura
@Suketoudara
@DAK075
@Inari
@SuperMii3D
@Niliks
@ChaosHawk
@Shuriblur

Moving right along, we also have a new Co-Captain- @Suketoudara. I feel that he is a mature member of Squidboards and of The Squid Squad, and is more than able to help me with leading our squad to a successful future. Good luck friend.

Finally, I have just announced that we are now recruiting 8 more NA players. So if you're an NA player who wishes to join a squad, go to the Squid Squad Social and apply from there. Please remember your Skype account!

Also, one final announcement, but more of a suggestion than announcement. Both Suketoudara and myself agree that there should be a section of Squidboards specifically for Squad threads to promote a clean and organized fourm. And I'm sure we're not alone. @TheRapture, @Warchamp7, is this a possibility?

Yes. I also hope for a Squads Section were we can focus on Info, registering, editing and announcing everything related to Splatoon Squads. Maybe we will be relocated? Also the Squad point system to evaluate player skills sounds okay. Maybe one per squad like your own skill tree.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Did you guys see the direct just now? We might need to wait some updates but we have Online friend battles even friends vs friends on the same teams. The basis of Squads. Squads officially confirmed with custom ruleset s and stages! Splatooooon!
I know i'm so excited! I really want to play the Global testfire but there better be a offline mode while its offline!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I know i'm so excited! I really want to play the Global testfire but there better be a offline mode while its offline!
Likely it will shuffle. and maybe it may not work offline. just a hunch. This can help test the game but idk if you can match make players in the testfire demo. But at least members and all players may practice Splatoon and get what's coming. Seems Squads will have to hold up until the Friend battle is available else you will be randomly shuffled online for the time being.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Likely it will shuffle. and maybe it may not work offline. just a hunch. This can help test the game but idk if you can match make players in the testfire demo. But at least members and all players may practice Splatoon and get what's coming. Seems Squads will have to hold up until the Friend battle is available else you will be randomly shuffled online for the time being.
You cannot play the demo unless the servers are up. This demo is just a stresstest for their servers. Each time slot is only for an hour long, which gives you 20 Turf War games per slot.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
You cannot play the demo unless the servers are up. This demo is just a stresstest for their servers. Each time slot is only for an hour long, which gives you 20 Turf War games per slot.
Just as I suspected. So right whale will be on the floor twitching lol. At least is a bit playable. anyone can now test Splatoon properly except me dangit. But at least friend battles online is possible. Squads is Alive Squidlings, Squads is Alive! Also my Squad was featured there. Inkzooka! We are popular Inkzookians! On another hand, way to steal my Squad name for a weapon. I bet they set a radar when I came up with the name and stole it from my mind lol.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Just as I suspected. So right whale will be on the floor twitching lol. At least is a bit playable. anyone can now test Splatoon properly except me dangit. But at least friend battles online is possible. Squads is Alive Squidlings, Squads is Alive! Also my Squad was featured there. Inkzooka! We are popular Inkzookians! On another hand, way to steal my Squad name for a weapon. I bet they set a radar when I came up with the name and stole it from my mind lol.
Yeah i'm so excited for that demo and yes I will be twitching on the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom