• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

Platypudding

Full Squid
I'll probably make a separate thread for this, but I'm recruiting for my squad as of now! We're called Band of Bloopers, and we're looking for dedicated, competitive people. This squad is going to be focused on competitive play, and will be looking at entering in online leagues and tournaments. Biggest requirements are access to voice chat programs while you play, and being free at least once a week for online play or practice. PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Aura

Infiltrator
Codename: Squids Next Door... That is a fantastic name. The logo is also very well done.

@StarForce

Squid Squad Captain
@Aura
Squid Squad Co-Captain
@Kat
Squid Squad EU Members
@Kat
@Siledh
@Diableos
@Gunster25
@Icedise
@Kweeveen
Squid Squad NA Members
@Aura
@DAK075
@Inari
@SuperMii3D
@Suketoudara
@Niliks
@ChaosHawk
@Shuriblur

Massive update. We are currently supporting two region squads from the same banner- Squad EU and Squad NA. Both squads have a member cap of 8. To promote teamwork, we kept the cap at 8 to make it easier for members of a squad to connect with each other while maintaining a specific time zone and a strong connection. This is not permanent and may change if problems arise.

Squad NA is full while Squad EU still has two slots open. That means we're currently looking for two EU members. If you would like to join, visit The Squid Squad General Thread and join up from there.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
A New Squad is Approaching!

Red Hot Inky Peppers!!!

RHIP members:
Captain: @Jiggly
Co-Captain: @Cedy
Members:

@Frizz
@Ikana VT
@Mazdamaxsti
@Actilide

If anyone else would like to join, visit our spreadsheet and follow the directions! We look forward to RHIPing you guys apart in the future!!!
What is RHIPing even supposed to mean? I get at what it is hinting at, but what does it mean?

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
What is RHIPing even supposed to mean? I get at what it is hinting at, but what does it mean?
I think its supposed to be RSVP but also referring to the name of the squad.

EDIT: I apparently cant read.

Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
@Captain Norris Nice video introducing the squad and were to find it.
As for the banner size. Well it is an image that may probably be posted on your Squad thread only once maybe. It should be in accordance to the maximum image size permitted by Squidboards so anywhere from there or less is allowed. Which is that limit idk for now. If in doubt you can ask Warchamp7. But I think it will be ok.

Also I have added all Squads currently complete and the info other Squads have for those incomplete since they will finish later on. On updates let me know about it. It will be likely that changes will be updated at night my time when I can log in or mornings but mornings are not 100% sure. My time is at 9:00pm to 12:am EST. Mornings vary so I cannot make sure I'll update on mornings. I also put a nice Banner for the Thread I hope you all like it.

Vylan

Inkster Jr.
As for the banner size. Well it is an image that may probably be posted on your Squad thread only once maybe. It should be in accordance to the maximum image size permitted by Squidboards so anywhere from there or less is allowed. Which is that limit idk for now. If in doubt you can ask Warchamp7. But I think it will be ok.

Also I have added all Squads currently complete and the info other Squads have for those incomplete since they will finish later on. On updates let me know about it. It will be likely that changes will be updated at night my time when I can log in or mornings but mornings are not 100% sure. My time is at 9:00pm to 12:am EST. Mornings vary so I cannot make sure I'll update on mornings. I also put a nice Banner for the Thread I hope you all like it.
Where can I find a list of established Squads?

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Where can I find a list of established Squads?
In the very first post of this thread. Those are currently the "official" ones. I have seen others throughout the boards as well.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander

Alright! Thanks btw :)
Love the layout in the front page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom